Skip to content - navigation
Wellness in the Workplace
Why Wellness in the Workplace?
Employers are recognizing the need for lifestyle management as a means of reducing healthcare costs and increasing productivity. Here are some startling facts:
- Cardiovascular disease, stroke and cancer account for approximately $800 billion dollars in direct costs and lost productivity.
- Obesity is a national epidemic
- Death and disease related to tobacco use has decreased over the last 40 years indicating that education and management can affect a change in society.
- Employee benefits account for more than 44% of payroll expenses
Medically-related expenses average nearly $6,000 per beneficiary who is trying to manage a chronic illness.
Corporate On-Site Services:
Florida Hospital East Orlando is the hospital where caring is everything and to us that means caring beyond the walls of the hospital and into the community, including corporate settings. We are committed to helping others achieve optimal wellness and a high quality of life. We are ready to partner and help you become a more wellness minded company with a proactive approach toward healthy employees and a healthier bottom line.
On-Site Services Include:
- Screenings provided by Florida Hospital Professionals
- Speakers Bureau - Lectures and discussions by Florida Hospital Expert Guest Speakers
- Improved Quality of Life
- Improved Clinical Outcomes
- Improved Morale & Outlook
- Lifestyle Support from Employer Who Cares
- Improved Productivity & Wellness
- Reduced Absenteeism & Illness
- Recruitment & Retention
- Improved Employee Morale
- Economic Gain - ROI
- Wellness Minded Employer
Florida Hospital East Orlando's Wellness in the Workplace price packages can be tailored to meet your company's needs. Please call (407) 303-6479 and set a new course toward wellness.
Request an Appointment - Services