Where You Are Surrounded By Experts
CT & MRI scans or other diagnostic services are investments in your health. You need a sharp, detailed image so your physician can make a complete assessment of your condition. At Florida Hospital East Orlando, we have the expertise, equipment and environment to make your imaging crystal clear and your experience pleasant.
Click here to meet our Radiologists.
- Our team of experts shares more than 100 years of experience
- A board certified physician and ACLS-certified registered nurse are on-site for appropriate studies
- Highly qualified staff including a certified radiology nurse and registered CT, MRI and X-ray techs
Our expanded Imaging Department includes new state-of-the-art equipment that provides highly-detailed pictures to help physicians evaluate a wide range of conditions, including stroke and heart disease. MRI, CT, ultrasound, x-ray, and nuclear medicine cameras are all a part of the technology enhancements within the department.
128-slice CT Scanner
- Finds accurate, tiny details, such as a clot in a pulmonary artery
- Gives physicians a precise, comprehensive image to make the most accurate diagnosis
Two 1.5T MRI Scanners
- These scanners have advanced capabilities for breast and cardiac imagery provide highly-detailed pictures to help physicians evaluate a wide range of conditions, including stroke and heart disease
- Friendly, professional service
- Bi-lingual staff to meet your needs
- Plenty of convenient parking
- Easy access to our imaging services in the new patient tower
- Convenient on-site scheduling
- Assistance with insurance pre-certification
Imaging services at Florida Hospital East Orlando include:
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- 128 Slice CT Scanner
- 4-D Ultrasound
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsies
- DEXA Bone Density Scan
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- Screening Mammogram
- Dedicated Team of Schedulers
- Easy In And Out
- Extended Evening and Weekend Hours
To learn more about our Imaging Services, please visit our main Imaging Services page at http://floridahospitalradiology.com/.
The difference is clear: When you need a CT Scan, MRI, X-Ray or other imaging services, choose the trusted name in health care, Florida Hospital East Orlando. Ask your physician to send you to Florida Hospital East Orlando, or call (407) 303-6412 to schedule your appointment.