The Adolescent/Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation Program is a diagnostic and treatment program created especially for children with learning or physical disabilities resulting from injury, illness or congenital causes. We serve children from birth to 17 years of age. This family centered program focuses on the unique needs of each child, empowering parents with skills and strategies necessary to ensure success. Therapy sessions are designed to be fun and functional, promoting carryover into home, school and community.
Adolescent/Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation Program Services
Our Adolescent/Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation Program services include:
- Occupational Therapy: Specializes in the evaluation and treatment of infants and children dealing with the effects of a disease, injury, disability or developmental problems.
- Physical Therapy: Specializes in evaluation and treatment of infants and children with disabilities or injuries to restore mobility and assist in preventative care.
- Speech Therapy: Evaluates and treats patients with difficulties involving feeding/swallowing, oral-motor skills, language, speech, cognition and memory.
- Hearing Services: Specialized in the evaluation of infants and children to diagnose hearing loss and auditory processing disorders. Provides intervention, counseling and/or treatment for these diagnoses.
Children with the following characteristics may benefit from therapy services:
- Development Delay
- Orthopedic Injury.
- Neurological Impairments.
- Respiratory Compromise.
- Coordination and Motor Planning Difficulties.
- Sensory Integration Difficulties
- Speech Difficulties
- Feeding and Swallowing Difficulties
Swallowing and Feeding Clinic
Infants who are diagnosed with swallowing and feeding difficulties can receive treatment at our Celebration, East Orlando and Orlando locations. Symptomatic behavior of swallowing and feeding disorders include:
- Frequent Coughing, Choking, Gagging and/or Spitting Up
- Food or Liquid Falling Out of the Mouth
- Eating Only Small Amounts at a Time
For more information about our programs, call (407) 303-8626.
To schedule an appointment, call (407) 303-8080.